|Workflow Name:||Create VLAN and Assign to Group WORKFLOW v1.0|
This workflow creates a VLAN on a device and assigns that VLAN to a Group
|Compatible UCS Director Versions:||UCSD 4.1.x.x|
|Components:||Network Device (N5K, N7K, Nexus 1000V)|
Workflow Tasks Included:
(shown in order as they appear in workflow)
Instructions for Use:
- Download the attached .ZIP file below to your computer. *Remember the location of the saved file on your computer.
- Unzip the file on your computer. Should end up with a .WFD file.
- Log in to UCS Director as a user that has "system-admin" privileges.
- Navigate to "Policies-->Orchestration" and click on "Import".
- Click "Browse" and navigate to the location on your computer where the .WFD file resides. Choose the .WFD file and click "Open".
- Click "Upload" and then "OK" once the file upload is completed. Then click "Next".
- Click the "Select" button next to "Import Workflows". Click the "Check All" button to check all checkboxes and then the "Select" button.
- Click "Submit".
- A new folder should appear in "Policies-->Orchestration" that contains the imported workflow. You will now need to update the included tasks with information about the specific environment.