SocialMiner in iFrame

Version 1
    This document was generated from CDN thread

    Created by: Koushal Pandit on 22-01-2013 12:30:07 AM
    As suggest in the docWiki, I tried adding the Social Miner in the iFrame. Techinically it works but there is certificate authentication errors in all browsers
    Error from IE9 : 
    <table style="width: 90%;" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td>
    <h1 id="ContentBlocked">Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.</h1>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <!-- More Info -->
    <tr>
    <td id="moreinfoAlign" align="left" valign="middle">
    For more information, see "About Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.
    </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    Error in Chrome :
    This is probably not the site that you are looking for!
    You attempted to reach <strong style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21.328125px;">192.168.1.*, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as <strong style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21.328125px;">ciscosm9.ipcce.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of <strong style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21.328125px;">192.168.1.*
     
    Please suggest how to solve this issue. Thanks
     

    Subject: RE: SocialMiner in iFrame
    Replied by: Mir Khurram Ali on 22-01-2013 10:34:14 AM
    You have to setup a self-signed certificate. Please refer to this section of the User Guide for guidance - http://docwiki-dev.cisco.com/wiki/SocialMiner_Release_9.1(1)#Avoiding_certificate_warning
    Also, IE9 and Chrome are not supported browsers. IE8 and Firefore are supported.

    Subject: RE: SocialMiner in iFrame
    Replied by: Koushal Pandit on 23-01-2013 04:39:21 AM
    Thank you for the quick reply!
    We did follow the procedure in that link but we were using IE9 and chrome for testing purposes. I guess we need to use IE8 and firefox.