MultiDirectory.ASP Errors

Version 1
    This document was generated from CDN thread

    Created by: Michael Black on 09-01-2009 07:54:56 PM
    I am working with the multi directory script from the SDK. I am trying query 2 differnt LDAP Active Directory Domains.

    I am hosting the app off a win 2003 box. When i test the directory it comes back with an XML Phase 4 error or an http 500 depends on what model phone i use.

    I tried to run search via a web browser using the url below:
    From firefox the url i entered was:

    when i did a view source i get the following below. I have also attached the multidirectory script.

    Thank for the help

    Microsoft JScript runtime error '800a01b6'
    Object doesn't support this property or method
    /CiscoIPServices/multidirectory/multidirector.asp, line 182

    If i search and new results are returned there are no errors, but if there are results thats when i get the error above. I have attached the script