Set Enterprise Call Info doesn't work

Version 1
    This document was generated from CDN thread

    Created by: Ruslan Amrahov on 30-04-2010 07:26:57 AM
    Dear Team,
     
     
    We have installed CallManager 7.0.2 and UCCX 7 on customer site.
     We have made a script to get CallerID, and based on database output,
    assign returned data to custom variable on the agent application.
     We configured layort to display that variable on the agent application.
     It displays variable¿s name, but not it¿s value.
     Even if I configure variable with static value, it doesn¿t help.

    Subject: RE: Set Enterprise Call Info doesn't work
    Replied by: NALAKA KARIYAWASAM on 27-12-2010 10:14:09 AM
    Dear Team,
     
     
    We have installed CallManager 7.0.2 and UCCX 7 on customer site.
     We have made a script to get CallerID, and based on database output,
    assign returned data to custom variable on the agent application.
     We configured layort to display that variable on the agent application.
     It displays variable¿s name, but not it¿s value.
     Even if I configure variable with static value, it doesn¿t help.

     
    Hi,
     
    I have installled UCCX 6.0 with Enterprise data set succesfully.I can give you
    more information if you are still waiting for a resolution.
     
    Nk.