Phone UCCX Queue Stats .jsp

Version 1
    This document was generated from CDN thread

    Created by: Shane Orr on 09-11-2009 10:52:51 PM
    I am not a scripting guy by any means but I am trying to get something working again after I upgraded a customer from Call manager 4.1 to 7.1 and UCCX 3.5 to 7.0
     
    Previously there was a phone stat .jsp working that provided statistics of the UCCX Queueu but after I tried to set it back up the output on the phone has many spaces and displays the actual tags like <CiscoIPPhoneText> and </CiscoIPPhoneText>. As far as the Queue Statistics that part is also displaying the correct values. Here is .jsp...

    <%@ page language="java" import="java.util.*" %>
    <%
    response.addHeader("Refresh","45; url=<a>javascript:newWin('http://10.14.114.26:8080/consumer')</a>]");
    response.setContentType("text/xml");
    %>


    <jsp:useBean id="parameters" type="java.util.Dictionary"
    scope="request"/>


    <CiscoIPPhoneText>
    <Title>HelpDesk RealTime Stats</Title>
    <Text>Agents Logged In: <%= parameters.get("LoggedUser") %>
    Agents Ready: <%= parameters.get("AgentReady") %>
    Agents Talking: <%= parameters.get("AgentWork") %>
    Calls in Queue: <%= parameters.get("CallsQueued") %>
    Oldest Call in Queue (sec): <%= parameters.get("OldestInQueue") %>
    Total Handled: <%= parameters.get("TotalCalls") %>
    Total Abandonded: <%= parameters.get("Abandonded") %>
    Total Calls: <%= parameters.get("OverallCalls") %>
    </Text>
    </CiscoIPPhoneText>
     
     
     
     
    Attached is the display output.  Any ideas on how to get the spaces and tags removed from the display?  When I look at the .jsp directly from a browser it appears to be OK.

    Subject: RE: Phone UCCX Queue Stats .jsp
    Replied by: David Staudt on 10-11-2009 05:30:33 PM
    It looks like the phone is not parsing the response as text/xml.  Two things to check:
     
    - Despite response.setContentType("text/xml"), obtain a network packet capture (from the phone's extra switch port, recommend Wireshark) and verify that the correct HTTP header is getting created.
    - There is some extra white space in the file, you might try removing at least the leading whitespace
     
    Attach the network packet capture here if you don't spot anything.

    Subject: RE: Phone UCCX Queue Stats .jsp
    Replied by: Shane Orr on 10-11-2009 06:12:00 PM
    With a little scripting help I was able to resolve it.  New .JSP looks like this.
     
    <%@ page language="java" import="java.util.*" %><%
    response.addHeader("Refresh","45; url=http://10.14.114.26:8080/consumer");
    response.setContentType("text/xml");
    %><jsp:useBean id="parameters" type="java.util.Dictionary"
    scope="request"/>
    Consumer RealTime Stats
    Agents Logged In: <%= parameters.get("LoggedUser") %>
    Agents Ready: <%= parameters.get("AgentReady") %>
    Agents Talking: <%= parameters.get("AgentWork") %>
    Calls in Queue: <%= parameters.get("CallsQueued") %>
    Oldest Call in Queue (sec): <%= parameters.get("OldestInQueue") %>
    Total Handled: <%= parameters.get("TotalCalls") %>
    Total Abandonded: <%= parameters.get("Abandonded") %>
    Total Calls: <%= parameters.get("OverallCalls") %>
     
     
    Thanks for the input.

    Subject: RE: Phone UCCX Queue Stats .jsp
    Replied by: Steven Griffin on 25-01-2012 02:53:09 AM
    I realize this post is several years old but in all reality you only needed to use the set Http Contact Info step.  Just set the Content-Type header to text/xml and you'd bet all set.