Cisco UCS Manager Plugin is an extension for the vSphere Web Client. It enables virtualization administrators to view, manage and monitor various aspects of Cisco UCS physical infrastructure. The result is a single pane of glass for Virtual Center users to get both physical and virtual infrastructure information for a given hypervisor.
Cisco UCS Manager Plugin 2.0(1) for vSphere Web Client is available now for download!
New Features in UCS Manager Plugin 2.0(1):
Includes following defect fixes:
- Cisco UCSM Provider for Proactive HA providing health degradation notification based on UCSM faults to vCenter.
- Support for vCenter 6.5.
- KVM access using In-Band access with IPv4, and IPv6 addresses
- Support registering and managing of UCS domains using IPv6 addresses
- Setting to allow registered domains to be visible to all users
- Registration Tool, Release 1.1(3) with support for Power CLI 6.5 and vCenter 6.5
- Defect fixes
Supported vSphere Web Client Releases:
- vSphere Web Client 5.5
- vSphere Web Client 6.0
- vSphere Web Client 6.5
Refer to release notes and user guide for more details.
- Cisco UCS Manager Plugin Release 2.x for VMware vSphere Web Client - Release Notes
- Cisco UCS Manager Plugin Release 2.x for VMware vSphere Web Client - User Guide
External customers - For any queries/feedback on Cisco UCS Manager plugin for VMware vSphere Web Client, contact Cisco TAC or add a discussion to the Cisco Developed Integrations sub-space on Cisco UCS Communities