If you did not get the opportunity to attend Cisco Live 2013, or perhaps you missed a session – videos recordings have been posted to Cisco Live 365. This year I co-presented a session on 'Managing UCS C-Series Standalone at Scale' with one of my colleagues, Jason Shaw.
In this session we reviewed the features that were released with the CIMC v1.5 release which was posted in March 2013. The features we reviewed include:
- Non-Interactive Host Update Utility (Firmware)
- The UCS C-Series Standalone XML API (Phase II)
- C-Series Fault Engine
- Scriptable vMedia
- Flex Flash
Jason and I also shared four demos in this session including demos of the following:
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manger
- Cisco PowerTool (Our PowerShell Library for Standalone C-Series)
- goUCS Automation Tool
- Non-Interactive Host Update Utility (Windows & Python)
If you are interested in watching a replay of this session, you can access it here:
Feedback and comments are always appreciated!