Participate in two detailed technology and roadmap discussions with Cisco product management executives offered on a couple of tracks during InfoComm in Orlando, June 12 -14.
These sessions are not listed in the InfoComm agenda so be sure to register for the Cisco Technology in Action sessions today.
Breaking Down the Barriers of Pervasive Video Adoption
Learn strategies for successful video adoption across your organization as the key driver for accelerating collaboration and more meaningful business transformations.
- Explore the steps you should consider with your rollout strategy – including the right mix of hardware and software, on premise vs. cloud, and what video trends you can anticipate that will help preserve today's investments.
- Discuss new use cases that are showing clear successes among companies both large and small and why the need for a standards-based approach is more important now than ever as video communications begins to approach critical mass.
Wednesday, June 12; 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday, June 12; 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Thursday, June 13; 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
Thursday, June 13; 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Pervasive Conferencing – Scaling Video Collaboration
As the widespread use of video collaboration tools extends across your organization, having an efficient and intelligent infrastructure in place is critical to support the growth of mobile and video enabled BYOD devices and increased utilization. Session Objectives:
- Explore the different considerations and use cases to illustrate how to best support all of your collaboration technologies with an integrated approach to support rich work environments with diverse clients, including options to bring everyone together on video, UC and web-conferencing.
- Discuss the benefits of having a pervasive conferencing strategy along with new innovations we are driving to better ensure your success and return on investment for companies of all sizes.
- Learn how to leverage the cloud and new virtualization capabilities to extend your reach.
Wednesday, June 12; 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, June 12; 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
Thursday, June 13; 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Thursday, June 13; 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Cisco has a variety of InfoComm, manufacturer training, and IMCCA sessions that cover a wide range of visual collaboration topics. Learn about the latest developments in collaboration, telepresence and business video at these speaking sessions featuring Cisco experts.