These are really fun videos that use various humorous office scenarios at a fictional company to show how various products help Henry, Anne, and Jimmy do their jobs better. Reminds me of "The Office" TV show.
The senarios products and/or features shown are:
- Collaborate globally without leaving your office with TelePresence
- Personalize your ringtone with Unified Communications Manager 7.0
- Quickly find the right experts in your company for any particular subject and see if they're available using Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Link your office phone to your third-party cellular device so you never miss a call with Cisco Unified Mobile Communicator
- Never fumble to find the right version of a document again with Cisco WebEx Connect team spaces
- Have your calls automatically forwarded to your home to make telecommuting / teleworking easier and transparent. Just plug in your Cisco Unified IP phone into your modem at home.
The videos are each under 2 minutes in length and let you learn with a smile on your face.
Watch them now. This link takes you out of the community, so use the back arrow to get back (or your bookmark). When you return, please rate and let us know what you think of this fun approach to learning.
Your Collaboration Community Manager