On Mar 2, 2016, we unveiled Cisco Enterprise Network Functions Virtualization (Cisco Enterprise NFV) as part of the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA) announcement. That announcement is available here in this community (under Announcements, News, and Events) as well.
NFV isn't just for SP! With the introduction of Enterprise NFV, Cisco aims to solve WAN challenges with a software-defined model, embracing digital readiness in mind. And no, this is not another "incremental WAN innovation...(like SD-WAN)" or "an alternate approach (to pitch) the next-gen Cisco routers," said Andrew Lerner, Research Director at Gartner. As with every new solution, there are always questions.
Join us for an Ask the Experts session regarding Enterprise NFV. Here are the details:
What: Q&A with the experts regarding Enterprise NFV
When: April 14-15, 2016
Where: here in this Enterprise Networks community
How: register, login (from Apr 14 to Apr 15), submit a question, we answer - simple as that.
With whom: a panel of Enterprise NFV experts
1. Liad Ofek, Director, Product Management, Enterprise NFV
2. Jay Chokshi, Manager, Product Management, Platform Routing
3. Kishan Ramaswamy, Product Manager, Enterprise NFV
4. James Sangathe, Technical Marketing Engineer, Enterprise NFV
5. Tony Banuelos, Product Manager, CSR 1000v
6. Matthias Falkner, Distinguish Engineer, Technical Marketing
7. Allison Park, Product and Solution Marketing, Enterprise NFV
So, check out Cisco Enterprise NFV and pencil down your questions for this Ask the Experts session.