We are pleased to announce the release of Cisco UCS Director version 5.1.
Key drivers for Cisco UCS Director 5.1 software:
- Intent to reduce the application deployment time and improve rapid delivery of services on converged infrastructure on Cisco innovative ACI.
- Improve the customer adoption rate by reducing the UCSD initial setup and configuration time.
Our customers, partners and Cisco internal team members have tested and provided valuable feedback through a formal Early Field Trial (EFT) program. As a result, we are delighted to announce the following new features in Cisco UCS Director 5.1 software:
- Platform enhancements: Resource Groups (for ACI only), Activities, Tagging Library
- Support for Cisco APIC appliance with 1.0(1e)
- Support for APIC Application Containers
- Whiptail/Invicta account related changes
- REST API changes
- VCE Vision Intelligence Operation version 2.5
- Introduction of Guided Setup Wizards – System Setup Wizard, Device Discovery Wizard, vDC Setup Wizard, FlexPod Setup Wizard
- Support for two personalities during install – Cisco UCS Director and Cisco UCS Director Express for Big Data
Links to download this release are as follows:
Relevant documentation for Cisco UCSD 5.1 release can be accessed as follows:
- Release Notes
- Install & Upgrade Guides
- Compatibility Matrix
- Open Automation & SDK
- Refer to this link for all documentation: Cisco UCS Director Documentation
Cisco UCS Director Team