We are pleased to announce the release of C-Series Standalone IMC (Integrated Management Controller) Software 3.0(1c), which is now available for download on Cisco.com. The team has been hard at work on a portfolio of new and innovative features that have been bundled into this release. Key features packaged in this release include:
- HTML5 WebUI (for M4 Servers): The WebUI has been updated eliminating dependencies on flash and providing an updated user interface and exeperience.
- HTML5 vKVM (for M4 Servers): A new alternative to the Java vKVM, the new HTML5 vKVM provides remote console connectivity with enhanced functionality including chat, embedded server power controls and screen capture capabilities.
- XML API Transaction Support: Building on top of the existing XML API, this release will introduce a new method (configConfMos) for these systems that will allow users to make multiple configuration changes in a single transaction. This will improve efficiency of the API while not sacrificing functionality.
- Redfish Support: These systems will also introduce support for Redfish, a DMTF standard. Support for this new standards-based API will extend the programmatic capabilities of these systems which adheres to v1.01 of the specification delivering capabilities including inventory queries and power control.
- Multi-Language Support: These systems deliver localized language support in the WebUI with support for Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
This release includes a number of other important features including:
· BIOS profiles (One-Touch Configuration)
· One click hardware inventory collection
· Cisco IMC asset tag configuration
· One-time boot (supports precision boot devices)
· Local / LDAP user search priority
· Power-on password
· Cisco IMC IP whitelisting
· Smart SSD data reporting
IMC Utilities Update Features:
· Separation of Server Configuration Utility (Separate Diagnostics & Deployment Tools)
· Driver Update Utility (Linux)
Cisco C-Series Standalone IMC Software version 3.0(1c) is available for the following platforms:
· Cisco UCS C220 M4
· Cisco UCS C240 M4
· Cisco UCS C460 M4
· Cisco C3160
· Cisco C3260
· Cisco UCS C220 M3
· Cisco UCS C240 M3
· Cisco UCS C22 M3
· Cisco UCS C24 M3
Key information for Cisco C-Series Standalone IMC Software includes: