September 20th, 2016
Cisco is pleased to announce the release of IMC Supervisor 2.1.
Cisco IMC Supervisor is a management system that enables management of up to 1,000 Standalone C-Series and E-Series Servers.
New in the v2.1 release, IMC Supervisor delivers the following enhancements:
- Support for UCS C3260 Storage Server
- Enhanced Scheduler Capabilities
- Support for Multiple Diagnostic Images
- E-Mail Notification Enhancements (per server)
- Enhanced CSV Import
- Clear User option
- Multi-KVM Launch
- New Network Policy (Support of UCS C3260 Storage Server)
- Updated Drive Configuration Options
- Policy/Profile Deployment Scheduler
- REST API Enhancements
- Profiles & Policy Framework for UCS C3260 Storage Server
The release is now available for download on Cisco.com:
IMC Supervisor does implement license enforcement. The license structure includes a base license (per instance of IMC Supervisor) and a required secondary license tied to the number of systems under management. New in IMC Supervisor is the advanced license offering that enables policy-based configuration. Support is available and tied to the number of managed systems (endpoints). The license and support PIDs are below.