Join us on Wednesday, August 19th for a briefing on the new VersaStack™ solution from Cisco and IBM, and watch a Durham Bulls game from the private patio of Tobacco Road.
Cisco and IBM have teamed to develop a powerfully winning play: the VersaStack™ integrated infrastructure solution, combining Cisco's Unified Computing System (UCS) integrated offering with IBM's Storwize V7000 storage system. VersaStack integrates disparate layers of compute, network and storage for a more cost-effective virtualized environment for cloud computing, increased agility and reduced cost.
- Reduce design, deployment, and management overhead
- Performance optimization without complexity, through IBM Easy Tier.
- Efficient use of computing, networking, and storage resources
- Faster and easier integrationof new technologies with Cisco Validated Designs.
- Unified infrastructure provisioning and management
- Versatile storage virtualization capabilities
- Validated IBM applications and analytics capabilities, with IBM Services support.
Find out what all the hype is about on Wednesday, August 19th. We invite you to join us for a brief educational session followed by some friendly networking at Tobacco Road.
7:00 Play Ball!