Please join us for one of the next Cisco UCS User Group meetings. Enjoy time with your peers to share, collaborate, and network.
Many IT organizations are bracing themselves for the IT transformation needed to address next generation business demands and service levels.
By attending a meeting, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Engage in an open discussion with your peers about their experiences implementing Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®)
- Meet and network with fellow data center professionals
- Chat with Cisco data center and server engineering leaders to get answers to your questions
- Brief overview of Splunk
- Overview of Splunk solutions for Cisco
- Review Splunk of Splunk and Cisco UCS integration
- Networking over appetizers
Thursday, June 25, 2015
4:30pm - 6:00pm
Cisco Austin Office
12515 Research Boulevard
Austin, TX 78759
Cisco UCS with Intel® Xeon® processors